Campus Access and Key Procedures
Access and Key Procedure
- The division Administrative Assistant submits a Key, Key Badge (Imron), or Alarm Access Request through the Maintenance Connection work order website.
- Once key(s)/access card(s) are ready (approx. 2-3 days later), Operations will contact the employee via email.
- Operations and the employee will schedule a pickup appointment.
- The key process may take 5 to 10 days, depending on the availability of the requested key(s).
- The Key Badge (Imron) card process may take up to 72 hours.
- Adjunct Faculty: Keys must be returned after each and every semester
Helpful Videos (YouTube)
Phone: (916) 558-2543
Call the Los Rios Police Department (LRPD) at (916) 558-2221 for any campus emergency related issues.
After office hours contact LRPD at (916) 558-2221 for any custodial, maintenance, or security access requests. Dispatch will direct your call to the appropriate person.
Monday to Friday:
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822