Due to the frequency of changes to COVID guidelines and updates to these documents, we ask that you bookmark this page and download the documents from this page each time you need to use them rather than saving a local copy to your computer for future use.
Interactive Decision Chart
This interactive form is for employees or students who have been exposed to COVID or received a positive COVID test result and need to know what to do next.
COVID Reporting Form
Submit the COVID Reporting Form (Appendix C) if you tested positive for COVID-19 and you were on campus within 14 days prior to your positive test collection date.
Health and Safety Protocols
- COVID Management Process Tree for Students
- COVID Management Process Tree for Employees
- COVID Reporting Process – Employee
- Interactive Online Decision Chart for COVID Close Contact Exposure or Positive Result Response
- Decision Chart for COVID Close Contact Exposure or Positive Result Response
- Los Rios Health and Wellness Services Updates Presentation (Zoom)
- COVID and the College Flex Presentation (Zoom)
- Los Rios COVID Prevention Plan
- Visit the State Chancellor's Office's Vision Resource Center.
- Log in, or create a new account if you don't have one.
- Click on the Learning tab, and search for COVID.
- Select from the COVID-related training options.