Skip to Content
Home Collegewide Forms Campus Issues Form

A campus-wide issue or concern can be identified by an individual, department, constituent group, or committee. Using the Campus-Wide Issue/Concern Form, the initiator describes the issue or concern, suggests a possible solution, and submits the form to the Office of the President.