Duplicating Services operates its own campus distribution service providing in-house mail distribution to Los Rios Community College District employees. Our campus mail courier picks up and delivers campus and postal mail twice daily. Incoming postal mail is delivered to Duplicating Services for distribution throughout the college. The District Office mail courier also brings intercampus/college mail for distribution and picks up any outgoing pieces at 11 a.m. daily.
|First-Class Letter (1 oz.)
Mail rates are subject to change without notice. See the USPS web site for the most up to date rates.
- All outgoing mail must be in Duplicating Services by 9:00 a.m. to meet USPS pick up time.
- All first-class mail should be bundled together with a rubber band.
- The Mail Services form is required for mailings of 25 pieces or more.
- Separate mail that requires postage from mail that is pre-paid (e.g., pre-stamped mail from unstamped mail).
- The return address must have the department/division name on it.
- All contents in the envelope must be folded so that the insert is below the crease in the flap of the envelope.
- All envelopes with content over 3 pages must be sealed.