External Resources for Web Content and Writing
Want to learn more? Here are some online resources to learn more about writing for the web.
- AP Stylebook: A writing and editing reference used in newsrooms, classrooms, and offices worldwide.
- Capitalize My Title: Convert any string of words to title capitalization.
- Conscious Style Guide: Presents the latest observations on language.
- Grammarly: A typing assistant that uses artificial intelligence to review spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery mistakes.
- Hemingway App: Evaluates the readability of your web content.
- Plain Language: Offers guidance on improving communication from the government to the public.
- Web Designer Depot: Twenty tips on how to write for the web.