Make the text of a link understandable to all users, including those with disabilities.
Link text should describe the page or download being linked to, clearly, and concisely.
Type the name of the link and make that the clickable link to the URL (web address).
Appropriate Link Text
- Resources and workshops in the Career Center are highly recommended.
- You may need to review the current class schedule and catalog to enroll in a course in your major.
- Please visit the Equity Officer website for more information.
- Download and print the application form for this program.
- Don’t use "here" or “click here” as link text.
- Don’t use all capital letters, which is read letter-by-letter by screen readers.
- Don’t use URLs (web addresses) as link text.
- Don’t underline text that is not a link.