Information about the people in the administrative structure of the college.
- Sacramento City College President
- Public Information Officer
- College Police Captain
- Vice President of Administrative Services
- Vice President of Instruction
- Associate Vice President of Economic/Work Force Development
- Associate Vice President of Instructional Services
- Vice President of Student Services
In This Section
The mission of the President’s Office of Sacramento City College is to provide leadership for the operation of the college, support the Mission, Vision, and Values of the college, work collaboratively with sister colleges in the Los Rios Community College District, and contribute to the mission of the Los Rios Community College District.
Operational Memorandums (OMs) will provide guidelines for the college in several areas, including Institutional, Administration, Instruction, President's Office, and Student Services.
The campus issues process is used for major issues that have broad, college-wide implications.