The PRIE Committee acts to assist the College Council and PRIE Office in the tactical implementation of College Strategic Planning. This includes:
- Communicate with the college community about key planning questions, how college
data is used to support college goals, outcome measures, and information related to
suggestions for process improvements.
- Provide support for college-wide dialogue concerning key findings from the data
analysis, planning questions, and the implementation of college plans. In order to
provide this support, the PRIE committee will review qualitative and quantitative
data relevant to the College Strategic Planning Process.
- Provide feedback to the PRIE Office as that office identifies planning data, conducts the
initial assessment and interpretation of the data, and compiles the data for use by the
- Review and make recommendations regarding the college research agenda including
support of the grant writing function.
- Assure the continuity of the accreditation process from the self-study and team findings
into the planning process.
- Complete other tasks for the College Council as requested.