A well-developed curriculum provides students with a framework for meeting their academic goals of transfer, career advancement, basic skills development, degree and certificate attainment, or personal enrichment.
- Curriculum Handbook (PDF)
- Program and Course Approval Handbook (PDF)
- The Course Outline of Record: Curriculum Reference Guide (PDF)
- Prerequisite and Corequisite Advisory Help (PDF)
- Course Repetition Guidelines (PDF)
- Sample Course Outline (PDF)
- SOCRATES Handbook (PDF)
- Taxonomy of Programs (PDF)
- Program Discontinuance Process (PDF)
View the current catalog, which includes information on how to enroll; specifics on the college's many programs, degrees, and certificates; and general information regarding the support services offered.
View college catalogs from past years and learn about catalog rights.
A Non-Standing Committee and subcommittee of the Academic Senate, the Curriculum Committee promotes development of curriculum and courses, recommends changes in instructional programs, and ensures compliance with statewide educational policy.
Programs and Majors
Sacramento City College offers courses and academic programs in many fields of study.