Skip to Content
Home Collegewide Counseling Private Colleges

All articulation agreements are considered one directional (SCC courses are received for transfer to that institution). For SCC, all courses must be reviewed by the Dean of the department, and if approved, the course and units may be credited towards an AA/AS degree. For transfer students, all courses will need to be reviewed and approved by the CSU or UC campus you will attend.