The PRIE Advisory Committee serves as a liaison between the PRIE office and the college community, and provides feedback to the PRIE office as needed in the following ways:
- Assists the PRIE office in evaluating the research and planning needs of the college;
- Promotes a culture of evidence, inquiry, and data-informed decision-making at the college;
- Assists the PRIE office in communicating data and research to the college community, and provides advice regarding potential action improvements steps;
- Makes recommendations to the PRIE office about professional development activities involving research, planning, and evaluation;
- Completes special projects related to college strategic initiatives, college-wide research efforts, and institutional planning and evaluation.
2nd and 4th Fridays
10:00 am to 11:00 am